Learn more about our nutrition services below.
Nutrition in Denver, CO
From the very first day, you bring a new cat home through the final days of its life, nutrition plays a critical role in your cat’s overall health and well-being.
Nutrition Counseling & Weight Management For Your Cat
With so many nutritionally complete diets available commercially, much of the guesswork has been taken out of choosing a suitable diet for your cat. However, did you know that:
- Your cats’ nutritional needs change with age and activity level?
- Specially formulated diets can assist in the management of various medical conditions, including kidney disease, diabetes, gastrointestinal disease and lower urinary tract disease.
- Do you know how many calories your cat should have each day and whether you are over- or underfeeding?
- Are you comfortable reading and interpreting cat food labels?
- Whether your cat has special dietary needs or simply needs to shed (or gain) a few pounds, our nutritional counseling services can help you accomplish your goals and keep your cat in good health.
We offer counseling in dietary selection and feeding practices for cats during various life stages, such as growth, pregnancy, nursing, and the “golden years.” If your cat has a medical condition, we can help you select the most appropriate diet to suit their needs.